The new central control unit impresses on a first glance with its intuitive user interface and icon-based graphics. Behind this the MagicControl 4.0 stands in the forefront of process controls with advanced automation solutions, unique new features and perfect integration into production infrastructures.
Fully integrated automation
- Multi-touch and scratch-resistant 15" display (16:9)
- Centralized and ergonomic application control of all coating parameters, programs and system components
- Part- and contour detection to save powder and improve productivity
- Integrated line management with visualized machine utilisation, performance data and wear part monitoring
- Individual data storage on integrated SD flash card or external database
- Advanced connectivity with higher-level line control units
- Diagnostic function enabling monitoring of the coating system for trouble-free operation
Direct online support via a secure network interface provides highest level of customer support
The market phase-in period for the MagicControl 4.0 takes place across a longer time period. All basic functions and features are integrated in the software from the beginning. Further features follow within 3 software release steps to a final extension version.
From now on, the CM40 is available for standard installations and straight forward coating application.
Gema reserves the right to use the CM40 on all new incoming orders of standard coating systems after September 1st, except in the case of an explicit request of the previous control system.